You are a fighter in the arena of a castle, and you've just accepted the
challenge to fight to the death. You'll have to defeat all of the creatures
to prove yourself the strongest.
Here's how you play Arena,
pressing the button of the spell you want to cast.
After you finish your turn, the enemy attempts to hit you. If you're reduced
to zero hit points, you lose. Likewise, if you reduce your enemy's hit points
to zero, you either fight the next enemy or win the game.
- DEX - Dexterity. The % chance that you will hit the enemy.
- EXP - Experience. You need EXP to pass levels. Each time you hit, you get
one EXP point.
- HIT - Hit points. How much damage you can take before dying.
- Fight - An attempt to damage your enemy.
- Level - If you get enough experience, you pass a level and gain
strength and dexterity.
- MP - Magic points. You need MP to cast spells. Each turn, you gain MP.
- STR - Strength. The maximum amount of damage you can do to an enemy.
Close the window to return to Arena.